Search ebooks & Users links
Search results book: Book Video Games and Creativity
Štítky:Academic, Board games. Move games, Cognitive Psychology, Computer games. Video games. Fantasy games, Developmental, Games, Games and amusements, Indoor games and amusements, Psychology & Psychiatry, Social Psychology, Sports and Recreation, Video & Electronic
Ebooks Video Games and Creativity
Download book Video Games and Creativity
Other Format: PDF, EPUB, TXT, CHM, WORD, PPT
Description books Video Games and Creativity
Video games have become an increasingly ubiquitous part of society due to the proliferation and use of mobile devices. Video Games and Creativity explores research on the relationship between video games and creativity with regard to play, learning, and game design. It answers such questions as:
- Can video games be used to develop or enhance creativity?
- Is there a place for video games in the classroom?
- What types of creativity are needed to develop video games?
While video games can be sources of entertainment, the role of video games in the classroom has emerged as an important component of improving the education system. The research and development of game-based learning has revealed the power of using games to teach and promote learning. In parallel, the role and importance of creativity in everyday life has been identified as a requisite skill for success.
- Summarizes research relating to creativity and video games
- Incorporates creativity research on both game design and game play
- Discusses physical design, game mechanics, coding, and more
- Investigates how video games may encourage creative problem solving
- Highlights applications of video games for educational purposes
User download links